: Me & ZZ - Part 2 :

18 MAY 2003


Apsal ni?I keep thinking of him…I hate him!I shouldn’t think of him anymore…he make my life so worst lately…he also make me do not making well in my final exam…tapi alhamdulillah…my result okla…but the effect is,he make me hate men!from today,I never believe men!they all liar and all the words are coming out from their mouth are fake!pandai cakap,tapi tak tau ape benda yang dicakapkan tu…itula lelaki…


I continue my life with new identity…I’ve already found new 'me'… I shouldn’t think about men now…better I think about my future,how I want to build my carreer and make mak proud of me…lelaki-lelaki dah takde priority dalam hidup aku… start from now,perasaan aku terhadap lelaki is just a friend!I won’t let any man touch my heart again!it’s very hard to heal my heart,so I promise myself that I never fall in love with any man.my heart is badly hurt and I don’t need man to heal it.i can take care of myself again and please…there is no man in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails